Arts and Leisure

Public Group active %s

Music, travel, art, books, etc..

Group Admins

The Internet’s Most Interesting Sites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HyChief
    Keymaster

1. axiom.ai No code automation On this site, there are bots to automate basically anything on the internet.
    1.  code automation

On this site, there are bots to automate basically anything on the internet.
    No code browser automation | axiom.ai
    No code browser automation | axiom.ai
    2. My 90’s TV! TV simulator showing shows, music videos, ads, and trailers from the 1990’s.
    2. My 90’s TV! 

TV simulator showing shows, music videos, ads, and trailers from the 1990’s.
    My 90’s TV!
    3. Jot Form This site has over 10,00 free online form templates for whatever you want.
    3. Jot Form

This site has over 10,00 free online form templates for whatever you want.
    Free Online Form Builder & Form Creator | Jotform
    4. Drive & Listen Listen to local radio stations while virtually driving through cities around the world.
    5. Open Source alternative.to This site has free alternatives to mainstream saas products.
    5. Open Source  site has free alternatives to mainstream saas products.
    Open Source Alternatives to Proprietary Software
    6. The Colors of Motion It shows the color palette of your favorite movies.
    6. The Colors of Motion 

It shows the color palette of your favorite movies.
    The Colors of Motion
    7. Tiny Wow This site has free tools for pretty much anything you need to do online. tinywow.com
    7. Tiny Wow

This site has free tools for pretty much anything you need to do online.
    8. City Walks Walking tour of cities around the world. Is very enjoyable to have on in the background. citywalks.live
    8. City Walks 

Walking tour of cities around the world.

Is very enjoyable to have on in the background.
    9. WolframAlpha Uses AI to answer complex questions in math, science, and life. wolframalpha.com
    9. WolframAlpha

Uses AI to answer complex questions in math, science, and life.
    10. McBroken This is not a joke. This website tracks which McDonald’s ice cream machines are broken worldwide.
    10. McBroken 

This is not a joke.

This website tracks which McDonald’s ice cream machines are broken worldwide.
    11. WindowSwap Views from different windows all across the world. Pretty cool if you ask me.
    11. WindowSwap 

Views from different windows all across the world.

Pretty cool if you ask me.
    WindowSwap – the calmest place on the internet
    12. Scale of the Universe 2 This will allow you to explore the size and scale of things in the universe. htwins.net
    12. Scale of the Universe 2 

This will allow you to explore the size and scale of things in the universe.
    13. What does the internet think A very cool and scary tool… You can find out the percentage of positive, negative, and indifferent connotations to any topic spoken about online. whatdoestheinternetthink.net
    13. What does the internet think

A very cool and scary tool…

You can find out the percentage of positive, negative, and indifferent connotations to any topic spoken about online.
    14. Photopea Simple free editing platform.
    14. Photopea 

Simple free editing platform.
    Photopea | Online Photo Editor
    15. Caffeine Informer Where are my coffee lovers?? Discover the caffeine amounts for over 4,000 items.. caffeineinformer.com
    15. Caffeine Informer 

Where are my coffee lovers??

Discover the caffeine amounts for over 4,000 items..
    16. Open Peeps Hand-drawn illustration library for free use.
    16. Open Peeps 

Hand-drawn illustration library for free use.
    Open Peeps, Hand-Drawn Illustration Library
    17. Does the dog die? This site warns you of distressing scenes in films, games, shows, books etc.
    17. Does the dog die? 

This site warns you of distressing scenes in films, games, shows, books etc.
    DoesTheDogDie.com
    18. Mount Everest 3D This is just really cool. It’s an interactive 3D map of Mount Everest.
    18. Mount Everest 3D 

This is just really cool.

It’s an interactive 3D map of Mount Everest.
    3D Map – Mount Everest 3D
    19. Live Internet Stats Also cool and scary. It has real-time statistics on the internet and social media usage. internetlivestats.com
    19. Live Internet Stats 

Also cool and scary.

It has real-time statistics on the internet and social media usage.
    20. InnerBody This site offers an interactive guide to human anatomy. It’s an easy way to study the human body’s various systems and segments, perhaps to teach students in school. innerbody.com
    20. InnerBody

This site offers an interactive guide to human anatomy. 

It's an easy way to study the human body's various systems and segments, perhaps to teach students in school.
    Thank you
    HyChief
    Keymaster
    10 incredible free websites that will make you more intelligent (if you let them):
    #1: Information is beautiful Information is beautiful distills data, information, and knowledge into beautiful, useful graphics & diagrams. The site is dedicated to helping you make clearer, more informed decisions about the world.
    #1: Information is beautiful

Information is beautiful distills data, information, and knowledge into beautiful, useful graphics & diagrams. 

The site is dedicated to helping you make clearer, more informed decisions about the world.
    Information is Beautiful
    #2: Kialo Kialo allows you to see arguments on both sides of any debate in the world. As Charlie Munger said, “I never let myself hold an opinion on anything that I don’t know the other side’s argument better than they do.” Kialo helps you do that.
    #2: Kialo 

Kialo allows you to see arguments on both sides of any debate in the world. 

As Charlie Munger said, “I never let myself hold an opinion on anything that I don't know the other side's argument better than they do.”

Kialo helps you do that.
    Explore Popular Debates, Discussions and Critical Thinking… | Kialo
    #3: System System is a free, open, and living public resource that aims to explain how anything in the world is related to everything else. It comprises thousands of relationships between hundreds of topics, and counting.
    #3: System

System is a free, open, and living public resource that aims to explain how anything in the world is related to everything else.

It comprises thousands of relationships between hundreds of topics, and counting.
    #4: Class Central Find the best online courses in the world, all in one place. Class Central aggregates courses from: • 1000 Universities (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) • 70 Providers (Coursera, Udemy, etc.) • 600 Institutions (Google, Amazon, etc.)
    #4: Class Central 

Find the best online courses in the world, all in one place. 

Class Central aggregates courses from:
• 1000 Universities (Harvard, Stanford, etc.)
• 70 Providers (Coursera, Udemy, etc.)
• 600 Institutions (Google, Amazon, etc.)
    Class Central • Find the best courses, wherever they exist.
    #5: Simple Wikipedia Struggle to make sense of Wikipedia’s explanations? Simple Wikipedia has you covered. It has simple english words and grammar that’s designed to be understood by everyone—children and non-english speakers included!
    #5: Simple Wikipedia

Struggle to make sense of Wikipedia’s explanations? Simple Wikipedia has you covered. 

It has simple english words and grammar that’s designed to be understood by everyone—children and non-english speakers included!
    #6: Open Culture Open Culture scours the web for the best high-quality cultural & educational media. It aggregates the best free courses and audio books, language lessons & educational videos, and plenty of enlightenment in between. openculture.com
    #6: Open Culture

Open Culture scours the web for the best high-quality cultural & educational media. 

It aggregates the best free courses and audio books, language lessons & educational videos, and plenty of enlightenment in between.
    #7: Google Arts & Culture Ever wanted to visit the White House and understand its history? What about the Ancient Egyptian Pyramids or the Acropolis? You can do it all—Virtually—from your living room with Google Arts & Culture.
    #7: Google Arts & Culture

Ever wanted to visit the White House and understand its history?

What about the Ancient Egyptian Pyramids or the Acropolis? 

You can do it all—Virtually—from your living room with Google Arts & Culture.
    Google Arts & Culture
    #8: Visual Capitalist Visual Capitalist creates data-driven visuals to cut through the clutter and simplify our complex world. It covers topics including markets, technology, energy, and the global economy.
    #8: Visual Capitalist 

Visual Capitalist creates data-driven visuals to cut through the clutter and simplify our complex world.

It covers topics including markets, technology, energy, and the global economy.
    #9: Spacecadet Ventures Roundup Spacecadet Ventures Roundup aggregates 60+ trends predictions reports for 2022 from across the web. It includes trends on the Economy, Social Media, Hardware, Travel, Crypto, Politics, and much more!
    #9: Spacecadet Ventures Roundup

Spacecadet Ventures Roundup aggregates 60+ trends predictions reports for 2022 from across the web. 

It includes trends on the Economy, Social Media, Hardware, Travel, Crypto, Politics, and much more!
    #10: Project Gutenberg Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks—it has some of the world’s greatest literature with a focus on older works. At the end of the day, there’s no better way to learn than by reading. gutenberg.org
    #10: Project Gutenberg

Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks—it has some of the world’s greatest literature with a focus on older works.  

At the end of the day, there’s no better way to learn than by reading.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.